Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form.

2 posters

Go down

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form. Empty Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form.

Post  Jessica Giancola Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 am

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form. Lspd
Los Santos Police Department Administration

[In Character]

Forname: Jessica

Surname: Giancola

Middlename(optional): Louise

Address: 16 Grove Boulevard, Ganton, Los Santos, San Andreas.

Number: 9631

Completed Professions: Mechanic, Computer Technician.

Licenses: Car License, Motorbike License, Motorboat License.

Revoked Licenses: N/A

Criminal Record: N/A

Number of Insults: N/A

Years of Experience in Law Enforcement: N/A ((Have been on other servers, but not including it on application because I wan't to start afresh, and act like I've never had any experience in the police force. I know all RP skills/commands and have been RPing for over two years.))

Biography(250 words)((Write it in I form not in He/she)): My name is Jessica Giancola. My family is Sicilian. They moved over to San Andreas a good 30-40 years ago, before I was born. But I still consider myself to be Sicilian, even though I live in Los Santos. I am 23 years of age, and I was born on the 5th of December 1987. When I was 15, I left school and became a mechanic, working in the family business, 'Giancola's Vehicle Repairs' I worked their till I was 18, then I got into computer work in a local computer shop. With the two skills I bare, I can combine them, making outstanding vehicles, with satellite navigation, nitrous oxide, tricked out with the latest technology. Ever since I was young, I always dreamt of working for the police force/government. I am a very organised person, and I can handle difficult situations.

Why should the Department choose you instead of the other applicants?: I should get chosen as Assistant Chief because I am confident, organised, have a good mental attitude and I can handle difficult situations.

Employments (be realistic): Family Business, Giancola's Vehicle Repairs, Z's Computer and RC Shop.

Give me a example of your first day at work(150 words): Going into work on my first day wasn't nerve-racking, because I was working with my father. I was very comfortable and didn't feel awkward. I always had top initiative while working, because cars are my life.

Since you are in High command, do you actually patrol?: No, my main priority will be to assign different positions to the lower ranks. As well as keeping in touch with any other offices, such as the fire department, ambulance services and of course, the government. I will only ever patrol if their is short-staff, or if a higher rank requests it.

What will happen if you getting suspected of being corrupt?: I will never turn corrupt and ruin a chance of a lifetime. But if someone reports me for being corrupt, I will ask for reliable proof, and will take it up with higher authority.

What will you do if a Riot is starting in town?: Assemble all available units and contact the FBI and request assistance off them. I will then inform the officers about the situation, and tell them to surround the area of the riot, making sure all civilians are safe.

What will you do if there is a Bomb call? Evacuate the area, contact the military requesting for them to dispatch a bomb squad to the area. Our goal as police would be to protect the bomb squad while they're defusing the device.

What will your main duty's be: My main duty's will be to assign different positions to the lower ranks. As well as keeping in touch with any other offices, such as the fire department, ambulance services and of course, the government.

Do you agree to the Terms of the Los Santos Police Department, also you will agree that your badge can be revoked at any times, Reason will be stated: Yes. I agree.

[Out of Character]

What's your age: 19

Whats your name: Jessica

Where are you from?: ((Relevant for timezone issues only so just name the country)) Ireland, (GMT+1)

Do you speak english fluently and able to communicate properly? I speak fluent English and Irish and well as having great grammar.

How active are you?: 3+ hours a day.

Are you Mature? ((Important, if you not mature you will get banned from this faction)): I am extremely mature.

Do you have Experience in being a High command with so many ranks?: Yes. I was a sergeant on one or two other servers, as well as being inducted as a recruit on many other servers as well.

Do you agree to follow all server rules at all times, And be aware of the consequences when breaking any rule?: I agree.

We Wish you best luck, the Los Santos Police Department.

Singed: Frank Carter,
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Head of the Training and Recruitment Office
Head of the Bureau of Public Affairs
Jessica Giancola
Jessica Giancola

Antal inlägg : 4

Back to top Go down

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form. Empty Re: Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form.

Post  base3000 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 am

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form. Lspd
Los Santos Police Department Administration

Dear Mrs Giancola, the Chief of Police has personaly reviewd your application, and Decided to invite you to a interview at the Los Santos Police Department, please bring following things with you:

Criminal Justice Degree from the college or academy you've studiyed, a degree in Criminal science is also acceptable.

A criminal record certificate

Law Certeficate

Other then that we advise you to maybe awnser some job related questions since your application has still leaks.

((Just contact me ig via /pm))

Last edited by base3000 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction, to fit in the application.)
base3000
base3000
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 33

Back to top Go down

Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form. Empty Re: Jessica Giancola's Assistant Chief Application Form.

Post  base3000 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 am

Dear Mrs Giancola, After a long talk with the mayor, we decided to Accept your application the city of los santos wishes you best luck within your new job, after all we please to fill out following information in the correct sections

Insurance (Must if there is no insurance)
Division (must)
Badge Number (Must)

Although you are now able to accept or deny academy requests.

Sincierly,

Frank Carter, Chief of Police
Badge No. 1247
Head of the Public Affairs
Head of the T&R Division
base3000
base3000
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down