Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this before making an application for F.B.I

Go down

Read this before making an application for F.B.I Empty Read this before making an application for F.B.I

Post  Modi. Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 am

1. Ask yourself have you been an honest citizen, did you do major crime, are you in a gang or a group making crimes or linked to a criminal organization ? Those are many of the questions you shall ask yourself. If you think your previous history could lead to a denial, apply for SAPD and make a good time of service there.

2. As soon as you apply, you shall avoid making crime, because from this very moment, you are being checked

3. FBI require alot of time, so you must be ready to be active and to get involved. The selection process in itself is long. Do it worth it ? Ask yourself if you are ready to join a structured organization that have ranks, that has a chain of command and that is constantly criticized. Are you able to stay neutral to flaming, narguing and insults ? Do you have enough nerves ?

4. Rulebreaking will lead to severe problems. FBI has many rules aswell. Be aware of that. Do our style match yours or not ? Ask yourself this question, because it will determine the chances that you will like it or not.

Modi.

Antal inlägg : 6

Back to top Go down