Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sven_Assarsson - [San News Application]

2 posters

Go down

Sven_Assarsson - [San News Application] Empty Sven_Assarsson - [San News Application]

Post  Sven_Assarsson Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

((IC Information))[/b]

Name:
Sven Assarsson
Current Address: Jefferson Motel
Phone Number: None
Origin: Sweden
Biography: An 31 years old swedish male that wants a good job and have just moved to this city. Very Happy
Why do you want to be a news reporter? Because I want to move on with my life, I have been an newspaper boy for like 8 years now, so I really want to get an higher promotion in this kind of a job. And its a really fun job.
An example news report of choice:
Do you have any experience for being a News Reporter? Yes, I have been studying at the high school about this kind of job and I have been working as an paper boy when I have checking up some information at the factory etc.
Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one employed? Because Im perfect for the job, I got experience for this.
Can you communicate effectively in the English language? Yes
Years lived in San Andreas((level)):
0 yet.

((OOC Information))

Timezone: +1
Do you have any experience as a News Reporter from any other server? Yes I do, I have been news reporter before at this server to.
Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for? No
How many hours a day do you play? 4 or more dont know.
Sven_Assarsson
Sven_Assarsson

Antal inlägg : 23

Back to top Go down

Sven_Assarsson - [San News Application] Empty Re: Sven_Assarsson - [San News Application]

Post  N0FeaR Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Accepted
N0FeaR
N0FeaR
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

http://www.PRototype-rp.com

Back to top Go down