Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE]

4 posters

Go down

Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Empty Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE]

Post  Sven_Assarsson Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 am

Chapter 1: The Begining

Once upon a time it was three young teenagers that was old, old friends. They was 13, 15, and the last guy named Sven Assarsson the hardest of them all was 17. They all was going on the same school and everyone had respect to them, even the teachers... They had always been friend since they was only childs. One day when they three guys was hanging around at the mall, four old mans came up infront of them and starred at them. Sven tryed to play cool and said, "What the fuck do you guys want your fuckers" One off the man took out a knife from the inside of hes jacket and hold it close inte Svens stomach and said "Follow ous or I will put this thing up in your stomach". Sven did what they told him to do, the other guys was getting so scared so they ran away and hid them selves. When they came out of the mall Sven saw a black car standing ready for them to go. They putted a black shirt on Svens head so he did not see anything.

Chapter 2: Lost in the woods
Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Images_14

Something touched Svens head, the guys took the shirt off from hes head and started to dragging him out of the car. They was in the middle of Nowhere. All that Sven could see was wood, wood and wood. They throw Sven on the grass hard. One of the guy opened hes trunk and took out a gun and pointed it on Sven. Sven screamed "PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?" They guys said that they wont do anything, they just want him to help them. They told Sven that they have a criminal gang that is hunted from cops, they have just commit a crime, they had robbed the bank. Sven said "What should I help you guys with? I cant do anything" They said that they wanted me in their gang, they needed more peoples so they could kill all cops after then they could escape from the town. Sven said "Im in, trust on me, I will help you guys." All jumped into the car and they was heading to their HQ that was about a mile from where they was now.

When they came to their HQ they went in and took a sit around a big table with six chairs. I took a seat. The boss "Jannitor" started to talking about guns and cops. Sven did not listened so well he was so tired, the clock was late on the night.
Sven fall asleep.

*8 Hours later"

Sven woke up and he noticed that he did not was in the HQ. He saw a police sit bent over him and said: Little boy are you OK?
- Yes I am, but where am I and what happend?
- You are at the LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT and everything is fine, we took the robbers that kidnapped you.
Sven was thinking; "Fuck, the police took them, what should I do now.
The police said:
- So are you ready to go home, can we realease you?
- Yeah yeah I am fine.
Sven was thinking: My mother is dead and my father, should I go back to my step family? Never I will handle this on my own.
When Sven came out he was thinking about to start an own criminal gang just like the robbers. He founded a nice place in the east Los santos were they could "Hang out"Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Namnloes3 he was going to name the gang to "Trinity" From the robbers gang name. Now he just got to make some new friends that can join hes gang, their going to RULE the hole Los Santos, Fuck the police.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC INFORMATION- SKINS, RANKS.

1.Gang Leader: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_262 [Sven Assarsson] id 262
2. Gang Supplier: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_21 [Eric_Assarsson] id 21
3. Gang smuggler: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_22 [Jake_Boyle] id 22
4. Gang Recruiter: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_28 [No one] id 28
5. Gang Runner Boy: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_67 [No one] id 67
6. Gang Guarder: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Skin_143 [No one] id 143

7. Street Soldiers: [OUTSIDERS]

See you all on the server!

Last edited by Sven_Assarsson on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Sven_Assarsson
Sven_Assarsson

Antal inlägg : 23

Back to top Go down

Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Empty Re: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE]

Post  Xhodia Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 am

Looking forward to this.

Good luck! What a Face
Xhodia
Xhodia
Gangster
Gangster

Antal inlägg : 43

Back to top Go down

Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE] Empty Re: Sven Assarsson [EAST "TRINITY" SIDE]

Post  Sven_Assarsson Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am

Thanks bro <3
Sven_Assarsson
Sven_Assarsson

Back to top Go down

Post  N0FeaR Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:59 am

Accept and we want see you guys active when the server going up.
N0FeaR
N0FeaR
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

http://www.PRototype-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sven_Assarsson Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 am

Fo' show!
Sven_Assarsson
Sven_Assarsson

Back to top Go down

Post  N0FeaR Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 am

Can you put the skin id also?
N0FeaR
N0FeaR
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 112

http://www.PRototype-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jakeni96 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:05 am

/Support, guys!
jakeni96
jakeni96

Antal inlägg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sven_Assarsson Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks man Smile
Sven_Assarsson
Sven_Assarsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum