Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Procedure

Go down

Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Procedure Empty Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Procedure

Post  base3000 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am

Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Procedure Lspd

Recruitment Procedure

Since the Los Santos Police Department has set me in charge of the govermental agency i will now explain the new Recruitment Procedure

I. Applying

Applying will be more Complicate now, since i not will randomly recruit people no, i will hire them in Academy classes but overall you'll have to apply for a Upcomming academy ((ex. Frank Carter Application [#001 Academy])) Afteryou have send in your application the T&R Staff will take a look on your Applicaiton and decide if we invite you to a interview or not.

II. Interview

The interview is the easiest part of the Recruitment since you just have to speak to a T&R Officer awnsering his questions and he will decide if you are allowed to participate in the upcomming academy

III. Academy

If the T&R officer has accepted your application, you are still not in the LSPD, not even close you will have to pass the Academy since that is the hardest part ((RP skill will be tested here))

VI. Diploma

If you Sucsessfully Managed to pass the Academy you will recive your badge and a diploma and of course you will be given the rank of a Police Officer

(optional)V. High Command Exam
You have now the ability to choose, if you want to expand your career, or not.
The Department of Justice, cooperating with the LSPD, will invite you to a exam class.
Wich makes you oblige for the rank of a Capitan+

Exam prices:
First try: Free
Second time: 500$
Third time: 2000$
Fourth time(full price): 5000$

After still not passing the exam, you will be marked as failed, and not able to redo the exam.

Thank you for reading, and good luck.

Frank Carter,
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Head of the T&R Office

base3000
base3000
Lead Admin
Lead Admin

Antal inlägg : 33

Back to top Go down